Safe sex is the key to having a healthy and active love life.
To do so you need to know how to properly use the love glove.
Here are 10 simple rules that will ensure the safe use of condoms:
- Store your condoms in a place sheltered from the heat, cold, light, and humidity.
- Check the expiry date on the condom before use. Don’t use if the date is passed.
- Don’t use your teeth or nails to tear the package.
- Before using a condom, check its appearance. If it is fragile, sticky or damaged, throw it out and use another one.
- Avoid contact between your penis and your partner’s mouth, genitals or anus before putting on the condom.
- Pinch the tip of the condom when you put it on to leave space for the sperm.
- Don’t wear two condoms at once. Wearing two condoms together can increase the friction between the condoms during sex. This can make them more likely to rip or tear.
- Avoid oil or petroleum-based lubricants such as Vaseline.
- Use a condom for each act of intercourse or when you change the type of intercourse (oral, vaginal or anal) during the same encounter.
- Hold the condom firmly at the base of the penis when you remove it. The best time to remove the condom is immediately following ejaculation when the penis is still erect.
For more information of this call 1190 or check out www.chukuaselfie.com.